This soup is packed with delicious, wholesome ingredients and is a brilliant way to make the best of this seasons offerings.
– One butternut squash, skinned
– 2 pak choi
– 250g egg noodles
– 4 tsp Miso paste
– 20g garlic
– 4 garlic cloves
– Toasted sesame oil
– Chilli flakes
– Corriander leaves
1. Cut the butternut squash into 1cm thick chunks. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
2. Puree the garlic and ginger into a paste. On a low heat, gently fry in roasted sesame oil. Add the chilli flakes and mix well.
3. Bring 4 cups of water to boil. Add the miso paste and mix well. Add the garlic and onion to the pot, and mix once again.
4. Boil the noodles in the broth, timing as per the instructions on the packet. Once the noodles have cooked, cut the pak choi into small chunks and add to the pot.
5. Add the butternut squash to the pot, and sprinkle with corriander.